Slyfox Security Corporation [Is closing down] Give us a week or two please
It's not that I aint online than none can post things here or can't roleplay together.
Come on man, if the leader isn't online you can still roleplay with all members and you might even earn a little promotion. Coming from a retired co-owner.
(IC) Character Name: Jack 'R' Barzinio

(OOC) Steam Name: [FL:RP] JACK R Middleton

(OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56058157

(OOC) Age: 17

(OOC) Roleplay Points: 4

(OOC) Hours In-Game: Around 720 Hours

(OOC) Bans: 9 (last one was issued last year )

(OOC) Which division are you applying for: Task Force

(OOC) Why this division?: Am a very skilled and passionate craftsmen within fearless and spend a lot of my time on their servers Creating unique dupes to suit the environment that it's placed at, I take a lot of time when building to make sure what i create is to standard and to the communities standard, I've always received positive comments by people when iv completed my builds and iv always wondered what i could do with unlimited props, If im taken onto this division, my immediate respond will be to begin my role, begin experimenting.

(OOC) Expierence:
In Game: Large amounts of time spent with tool/physics Gun, Enjoy Practicing on sandbox's

OOC: Currently in sixthForm Studying Engineering, therefore i have background Knowledge of: realism, Mechanisms, Electronics and Object physics

(OOC) About you: My name is Jack Middleton, i Study at a sixthform, I enjoy creating/Developing my idea's. My hobby is Gaming, MMO-RPS and FPS
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
(IC) Character Name: Chipmayo
(OOC) Steam Name: Chipmayo
[b](OOC) SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47550713
[b](OOC) Age: 15
[b](OOC) Roleplay Points:0
[b](OOC) Hours In-Game:37
[b](OOC) Bans: 1
[b](OOC) Which division are you applying for: task force
[b](OOC) Why this division?: i feel like that i can be a good addition to task force and it sounds fun and serious aqt the same time
[b](OOC) Expierence: played gmod alot. played and plays lots of shooters like cs:Go
[b](OOC) About you:im a mature and homourous character. i get along with people.
I hate my life...
I can't join any server on gmod...

When ever I join and load a server it shuts down at the end..

I would like to welcome Jack middleton And Chipmayo as SSC - TF Agents
Welcome to the team.
Currently we are growing slowly. But doing your best as we all do that.
I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Limentti as SSC - Security Agent

Welcome to the team. We need builders like you.
The clan is doing good again.
Am able to go online more to.

We have some new members added. Lets hope we all get along.

Smile
Let this old video motivate us.

Each time I watch this I find the courage to go on and rp togerther as a clan.

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Jan, Bradley
Love this clan, we have built lots of defenses for it, also have been starting to make SlyFox HQ. Still work in progress, but I will continue to build it until we have a new HQ.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 1 user Likes Bradley's post:
  • Altoria
(01-09-2014, 07:29 AM)ItzBradleey Wrote: Love this clan, we have built lots of defenses for it, also have been starting to make SlyFox HQ. Still work in progress, but I will continue to build it until we have a new HQ.

That's nice Cheese

I come online as many times I can.
Since my laptop is fixed.

We will show that Slyfox is still out there for hire. Any client can hire a slyfox.

But remember we are no mercenaries. We guard, not attack.