[WIN] 2x Donator Status & 5x $100,000!
[Image: chief_s_doritos_by_skcrisis-d5yvvbr.gif]
More car crash gifs? I think yes.
[Image: Police-car-drives-through-wall.gif]
6th entry?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I wouldn't even care but it's narcotic so I'm determined to win donor off him twice in a row now.
Page yeah
The load of responsibility that falls on me on this dramatic moment in the Evocity history is huge. It is my duty to take this responsibility - concerning the future of Evocity, that my generation fought for on all the fronts of the war, and for which they sacrificed the best years of their life. I declare, that today the Military Council of National Salvation has been formed. In accordance with the Constitution, the State Council has imposed martial law all over the country. I wish that everyone understood the motives of our actions. A military coup, military dictatorship is not our goal.
In longer perspective, none of Evocity's problems can be solved with the use of violence. The Military Council of National Salvation does not replace constitutional organs of power. Its only purpose is to keep the legal balance of the country, to create guarantees that give a chance to restore order and discipline.

Signed
General Wojciech Jaruzelski
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
3rd entry Tounge
i have self control
4th or 5th entry.
entry.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division