Nice background!
[Image: Unavngivetmybackground.png]

:3

[Image: Screenshot.png]

Newest drawing I did just for my Computer's Desktop
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 3 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Mahti, Nadrick, equal
Woot go paint.net....wait wireshark....trojan_fake...hmmm what you be up to hmmm O.o

i use wireshark as well and paint.net....oh god and i sometimes play second life (i blame my uncle) D=

pinkie stole half ma programs i swear Sad

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(11-15-2011, 06:21 AM)nadrick Wrote: Woot go paint.net....wait wireshark....trojan_fake...hmmm what you be up to hmmm O.o

i use wireshark as well and paint.net....oh god and i sometimes play second life (i blame my uncle) D=

pinkie stole half ma programs i swear Sad

the trojan thing is a registry file, I got attacked by a rogue anti-spyware that detects a fake trojan in your system and the program blocks any exe's that arnt running. But the registry file on my desktop there is for fixing that. If I ever got attacked again by it (I got attacked twice by the same thing XD) all I need to do in inject the registry file into my registry and it fixes the exe problem. Then I just get rid of the rogue anti-spyware with my legit anti-spyware/anti-virus program
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Nadrick
hm......well....you win this time >:

...also nice drawing =D...i suck at drawing anything thats not a circle...and i fail at that most of the time D=

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(11-12-2011, 09:02 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: Picture of dah poh-lice

Why the hell is INTERNET EXPLORER on your desktop?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
(11-15-2011, 05:31 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 09:02 AM)Prune Juice! Wrote: Picture of dah poh-lice

Why the hell is INTERNET EXPLORER on your desktop?

Seems that i forgot to remove it lol :3

Thanks for the reminder!
[Image: screen.jpg]
[Image: df039dba4457bc5fe6a147f71f19a3a5.gif]
And these are my specs I know they aren't great but I overclocked them to 1.7 ghz now.

[Image: c86d84d356bc21b5dcb700b80c432b72.gif]