[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
ASSASINATION ATTACK ON SYNDICATE DIRECTOR

At approximately 4:00 PM Eastern standard time, elements of an evil organization know as the " Staff " team launched a surprise attack on a Syndicate Convoy arriving in EvoCity 33x as per Operation Blizzard. The Director is in critical condition and we are awaiting word from the doctors on her condition.

We will weather the storm and avenge our comrades! The council will rule in Mike's absence!

Signed, 
Councilmen Hargreaves
Syndicate Operations
The following 3 users Like Ukraine's post:
  • Prosto, Mike, Random
The Medical Team Is pleased to announce the Director has escaped death, However her wounds remain severe and she will have to rest for a few days.

Operations shall continue unhindered, as the Director is able to make phone calls from her Bedside, we wish her well and shall continue to aid her.

Measures to avoid ambush shall also be discussed.

John Black,

Councilmen, Syndicate Support, Head.
The following 2 users Like ltblackcoat's post:
  • Prosto, Random
What is the future of this clan now that Mike is perma banned?
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Hasta la vista babeeh
-MESSAGE INCOMING-

Dear Agents and those reading,

As you're aware I was recently attacked by a hostile rebellion group during our transmission to district V33x. My security were caught off-guard and they managed to extract me from our convoy and brought me in for interrogation.

I was severely injured and took multiple shots during the extraction however I am now in a stable condition and will hopefully be returning to my position in under 48 hours. 

Long live The Syndicate.
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Prosto
(12-09-2015, 08:22 AM)[FL:RP] Mike Wrote: -MESSAGE INCOMING-

Dear Agents and those reading,

As you're aware I was recently attacked by a hostile rebellion group during our transmission to district V33x. My security were caught off-guard and they managed to extract me from our convoy and brought me in for interrogation.

I was severely injured and took multiple shots during the extraction however I am now in a stable condition and will hopefully be returning to my position in under 48 hours. 

Long live The Syndicate.

The Arcon Corporation will do everything in our power to assist in your transition back to your position of power.

Stay strong, friend.

[Image: fccQJvT.png]
Lieutenant of Arcon Corporation
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 5 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Falc, Mike, ltblackcoat, Doctor KuLa, Random
Steam name: GruntOnASt1ck.

Character name: Ben "Grunt" Vaughan.

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 507 as of time of writing.

Role-Play Points (RPP): 7.

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes and Yes.

Age (we will not hold this against you): 18.

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: I am honestly both, however I'm more willing to do Aggressive if the situation calls.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Engineer

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I love building and I have created many things in EvoCity I am proud of.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: A tactical advantage both in high-tech buildings and another soldier on the ground.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes, thoroughly

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Respect those who respect you.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Weeknights mainly, similar to school hours due to the nature of my job.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occurred and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

If it were just the one member, I would take the mind off the gang member by shouting at him in the hopes that he turns around and looks at me which gives me the opportunity to fire upon said gang member, killing him/her and tending to the hostaged director. However, I would not shoot until the gun is pointed away from the Director.
(12-11-2015, 11:07 PM)Grunt Wrote: Steam name: GruntOnASt1ck.

Character name: Ben "Grunt" Vaughan.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED - GruntOnASt1ck.

Congratulations and welcome to The Syndicate! 

I will discuss further with you training and development plans and your interest and skill in building may make you a useful asset to our build division headed up by Barry however he will need to assess your potential.

Many thanks for your application, I look forward to working with you. 

Regards,
The following 2 users Like Mike's post:
  • Random, Grunt
Steam name: FiELDY

Character name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 352 Hours as Of Writing

Role-Play Points (RPP): 1 RPP as Of Writing

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): I can do both of these things.

Age (we will not hold this against you): I'm currently 13 (Been Playing Garry's Mod for about 3 Years)

Last clan and why you left:
I used to be in Suarez's clan but left due to him closing the Clan,

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Passive because I cannot shoot anything for my life. 

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
Either a Scientist or for a new one an Accountant. 

Why you would be suited for this specific role: I have experience in this role and I reckon I'm the perfect fit.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can bring many things to this job, for example I can keep up morale and make other work more effectively!

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes, but I do tend to make a lot of spelling errors even though I can spell pretty well.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes, I've had to read them several times.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': I think this means that you should always respect the people you look up to because they know what's right.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): I am available everyday, but I will need prior warning before any Clan RPs. 

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking) In this situation I would try and trick the criminal gang into thinking that I wanted to kill The Director to, then I'll tell him that I heard someone coming and that he needed to hide and ambush the person coming, then when he starts to run into the ambush position I empty the whole mag into him because I'm bad at aiming. Wink
(12-12-2015, 07:40 PM)Sausage Roll Man Wrote: Steam name: FiELDY

Character name: Jack 'Sausage' Hollend

APPLICATION ACCEPTED! 

Congratulations FiELDY and welcome to The Syndicate, I will be discussing with you shortly your on-boarding procedures.

Many thanks,
Mike