[Pas/Agr] British Armed Forces
(07-02-2012, 04:43 AM)Sir Fiddlesticks Wrote: Character Name: Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen
Steam Name and ID: Sir Fiddlesticks, STEAM_0:0:21079977
Hours played: 450+ hours
Why would you like to join?: It looks really cool, I'm fairly good at building, I have over 700 hours total in Gmod, and I've been looking for a good tactical clan that can do serious RP.
Are you British? Nope, born and raised in the US.

Accepted.
We are now allied with Black-Diamond!
Commander. When can I do my tactical training? Thank you Sir.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(07-12-2012, 03:28 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Commander. When can I do my tactical training? Thank you Sir.

I was on about 30 minutes ago Tounge
Oh.

Um...

Can you post or PM your steam ID so I can add you?
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Due to Hellshell leaving, His position is now open
Yeah I'm out. sorry.
Due to Sir Fiddlesticks leaving the clan, His position is now open
Application
Character Name: =GIN= Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy
Steam Name and ID: =GIN=Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy STEAM_0:1:35582655 18:56
Hours played: 150+
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join the RAF as a pilot (Both in this clan and in real life). I know it wont be easy, but i have my mind and heart set on flying, and i'm currently in air cadets which gives me time to fly a bit. I went on my first camp a month or two ago to RAF Marham (Operational Tornado base - One of the biggest bases still around) and loved it, finding out about what life is like in each of the different trades.
(I'm suprised that when you join you go straight to the BaE Hawk, and not the Grob Tutor and then the Tucano first Tounge)
Are you British? (You dont NEED to be, but it would be preferred): Yes
(08-04-2012, 10:25 AM)dannyoboy007 Wrote: Application
Character Name: =GIN= Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy
Steam Name and ID:
Hours played: 150+
Why would you like to join?: I'd like to join the RAF as a pilot (Both in this clan and in real life). I know it wont be easy, but i have my mind and heart set on flying, and i'm currently in air cadets which gives me time to fly a bit. I went on my first camp a month or two ago to RAF Marham (Operational Tornado base - One of the biggest bases still around) and loved it, finding out about what life is like in each of the different trades.
(I'm suprised that when you join you go straight to the BaE Hawk, and not the Grob Tutor and then the Tucano first Tounge)
Are you British? (You dont NEED to be, but it would be preferred): Yes
Accepted