Victorinox' HQ Signatures
I will give you 10k for this
Name: Sambolinski

Image:[Image: tash03.jpg]
[b]Style:
Bloody
Text: Ezekiel 25:17 you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee. [/i]
Notes: have the fearlessRP logo. + make Samuel pop out of the logo, like your other ones but remove the background of the photo because its just a room. I will leave you to make it amazing.
Name: Professional_instinct
Image:[Image: BF3+snowy.jpg]
Style: Cold,Dark,Joyless.
Text: Ipsa scientia potestas est
Notes: could you make sure the writing in the picture doesn't show in the signature. Also feture this as the centerpiece:[Image: gasmask.jpg] with the other picture as my background. I love your work, and i'm willing to pay extra if I like the finished product.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Name: TwinSun
Image:

Style: Smooth
Text: [Under] Follower of the Second Sun
Notes: Make it look nice, a bit professional and ill give you 15k ingame.
I believe that vic is inactive and might not do your sigs now...or ever. Just heads up.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-04-2013, 01:08 AM)myfloodify Wrote: I believe that vic is inactive and might not do your sigs now...or ever. Just heads up.
Ah thanks then mate.
Name: TheCasanova
Image:This image
Style: Dark, Shady, Creepy.
Text: This battle will be my masterpiece.
Notes:
Name:Gandhi
Image:    
Style: Trippy
Text: Perfection is the insanity that awaits within the lies you built so the truth of the eyes may never be spoken
Notes: N/A
Name: r0wie_47
Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/28me52h.jpg
Style: Smooth,Shady (Only the background not the player that pops out please)
Text: Trustworthy is a big word for someone that doesn't know what it is.. -r0wie_47
Notes: Fearless Logo, and let the player pop out of the Logo, and be creative with it Wink When It's done I will speak with you for a Price ingame
Wow this is amazing work man, keep it up!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Will offer a large amount 10-20k depending on how good it is.

Name: The name that will appear on the picture. Such as your forum name or nickname.
Image: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/0...5we50u.jpg
Style: Smoke effects, clean edges like your 2nd signature. Backround light like in original picture.
Text: Killing is an Art, and I am a Master
Notes: Nope, just try and make it as good as possible Smile