Dragnort
Your Name: Moomin

Accused Staff Member: Dragnort

Involved users
Just me and Dragnort

Date & Time (GMT): 10/2/21 @ 21:00 GMT

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power,Infringement of the rules

Explanation and Evidence
I really did not want to make this but I feel no choice as not only do I feel that I have been on the end of an abuse of power by an admin. The situation has been ongoing for months now as I feel Dragnort has had a negative bias towards me and every single sit I am involved with him it is very rare that he will ever acknowledge any kind of reasoning on my side and will always act harshly towards me and with Dragnort I always receive much harsher punishments than any other admin. The actual situation unfolded when I was at BP and a new player with zero hours prop pushed someones car killing them. I then started to laugh but dropped 2k to give to the victim as I felt bad for the person as he was knocked out and his car was destroyed, the victim (I dont know who it is I dont record) called an admin (not necessarily on me just due to the situation). Dragnort instantly physguns me, takes me to a roof, has no proof that I was the prop pusher and then bans me for 2 weeks, I would have been fine with making an ubr but this is when i see an abuse of power. Dragnort was the admin who dealt with my UBR which I personally do not wish to happen as I stated before he has a negative bias towards me, he then denied it and deflected every single point I made at him, i repeatedly asked for proof of the allegations which he never responded with, and then breached ToS when he denied my UBR he then sent me a very passive aggressive DM on discord and then instantly blocked me so I could not even respond (imgur link of DM,. the assdasdas is just a message proving that he is not allowing messages from me). This has made me personally upset and has made me feel unwanted from a server that I have backed and played on from a much earlier date than Dragnort. I also request that another admin access's the situation as I do not want to come into contact with the bully that Dragnort is as I know all my efforts of justice will be futile.
Thanks 
Moomin :0
imgur link
https://imgur.com/a/ZHqM1tw

Messages In This Thread
Dragnort - by Moomin - 02-13-2021, 03:26 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Dragnort_ - 02-13-2021, 03:59 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Moomin - 02-13-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Dragnort - by Edned - 02-13-2021, 08:04 PM