Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more
(01-29-2021, 11:36 PM)Zecon Wrote:
(01-29-2021, 01:56 PM)Rossi Wrote: Let’s not forget the queue of 20 people and the old loading music, the alt button for police siren, no lights and colored cars were so heavily loved because only the admins had them along with the light bar on the tops of cars everyone use to make

nevermind the car mods, it was all about the lambo being the highest quality car model on the server lmao. the old vice city cars were classic, that old cabbie was a true tank. all good until you remember the server was completely unplayable for a period of time because it was being booted offline constantly.

And the very old Hummer was highly used with the lambo as it looked the nicest as well. I do remember the server being unplayable and I also remember joining in game and was in a huddle with Soul, Zed, Grub, Night, Darkshadow, beflok, and you I believe at BP on v2d and and we were all spinning in circles and ranks were stripped because of the hackers that came in and messed everything up, haha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial Admin Changes, discussion on recent updates and more - by Rossi - 01-29-2021, 11:49 PM