Oliver
You dragged the scernario from a basic arrest to a 45 minute of you trying to make yourself seem some almighty person, the whole situation you done was made to try and trip me up because of your personal vendetta against me.

In no way was the mocking of your voice an ooc insult because my character was very stressed the long ordeal you had put him through in this arrest, the things that you are trying to pick up on and twist is ridiculous and the things I have done here are not extreme or targetted like you are making out. Apart from what you have shown I haven't dropped slurs on you at all except from calling you a *** a couple times in roleplay whilst you had been doing your flexing on us prisoners as the judge.

The whole day you had been trying to do this, and you had succeed at 12am-2am, after having been on all day. I knew you were trying to do something like this, I can say I didn't think you would ever go as far as to bringing something as homosexuality into your aspirations against me with your personal infliction you are obviously not an idiot but a person who goes to horrible lengths to make what you want happen.

I have uploaded a video here showing you to be the only police officer online choosing to not pull over someone else who is clearly breaking a large traffic law and choosing to stay on my tail wanting to cause harm and damages to me and like instigate something out of character just a hour before this happened:

https://youtu.be/heKhwlEhMlE

You really need to learn to draw a distinction between in character and out of character. You are completely ruining the roleplay experience, the amount of times you break the roleplay is horrible and I had never played with you before this day, you had completely targetted me and I had been avoiding being around you because you love to try and be some superior person

Next, how you have tried to twist warrants all of sudden being an out of character thing, in no way is that acceptable because the warrant is a huge part of the roleplay, I mean come on, you had put me into a court for 45 minutes while you hollared things down at us from the judge stand.

How hard you have tried to twist this "you're calling me insecure and homosexual man" this is not true at all, I can't believe the lengths you go to, it's absolutely disgusting. I have stated my reasons for calling you that in the video, it was because you try to force what you want on people and go to lengths to do it, exactly as you're doing here. Which is what I meant by saying your a mummy's boy because I could tell you was instigating something to try and make a post like this, meaning you would come running here, and I never thought I did anything wrong, because I have never heard of a relation with *** in a homosexual context.

I have googled the word '***' and it's definition is not something I would intend to mock someone about, I'm very sure that definition is something new for the word which the meaning you think of it has originated from America I have certainly never heard it in that context, and this meaning that you so much associate with the word is nothing I had been aware of. I had googled that too and it isn't a old word for that. I have never heard of *** being used in that context, in primary school I learned a *** is a woodpile and that calling someone a *** was in relation to that meaning idiot, of which is what I was saying to you because I don't get why you had been trying to instigate problems all the possible times that day with me.

You have left out so much context, in which I would be happy to speak about, I haven't tried to shut you down at all, or be horrible to you, the things I have said to you are things I would put in to the least of worst things you could say and the reason you have done this is because of personal infliction as you have created a vendetta against me.

For you to be saying and suggesting think I have something against gay people or anyone really, you are just a horrible person and manipulator. Your behaviour to people is horrible and you don't treat everyone fairly so there was no way I could be fake and want to be around you, just as I had wanted to carry on avoiding you. But you decided to waste time in mainstreet for 10min, and hold us up in the court for 30 min to waste more time so that you could carry on your personal infliction.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver

Messages In This Thread
Oliver - by Aspire - 09-16-2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Oliver - by OMG Ωmega - 09-16-2020, 12:38 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Oliver - by SpaghettiFTW - 09-16-2020, 10:52 AM
RE: Oliver - by Oliver - 09-16-2020, 02:14 PM
RE: Oliver - by Ryan - 09-16-2020, 06:43 PM