Violet DE Kittie
Your Name: Dimitris

Accused Staff Member: Violet DE Kittie

Involved users
The staff member

Date & Time (GMT): Not relevant.

Abuse of Power? and/or Infringement of the rules?
Abuse of power

Explanation and Evidence
Violet intentionally ignored a rule breakage in order to let somebody off with not even a warning simply because she likes him. I am referring to this situation: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid855424.

As it can be seen on the video included in that PR the user prop blocks a rule-breaker, which is clearly backseat administrating and it is against the rules, Violet does not address the rule by its name which leads me to think that she might even be clueless of the existence of the rule and she continues by not even giving a warning, the user is an old member and has way too many hours not to know such basic rule but that's not really the main issue. 
The big issue here is that Violet makes it obvious that she is incapable of handling even the simplest case correctly. This has been overlooked again and again simply because she is part of the dollhouse.

To sum up, Violet is quite clearly not a good fit for the TA role, she fails, again and again, to handle very simple cases such as the one listed, or she even intentionally ignores rules that have been broken, I am tired of seeing such incidents be overlooked because Divey protects his dollhouse crew. Something needs to be done. 

**EDIT** After rewatching the video I realized that Violet has ignored even more rule breakages as our friend on the video returns to the location he died immediately without waiting for the 10 minutes to pass. **

( The video showing the backseat administration happening: https://youtu.be/Gv1qEUs0RVk

So this far the rules that have been broken and ignored by Violet are the following:

1.5 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands, as that counts as Backseat Administration.

3.6 Follow NLR (New Life Rule). If you die, you forget how you died.

3.6a Even if you are informed about the situation in your new life, NLR still applies and you must follow the 10 minute NLR timer unless given explicit permission from an administrator.

Messages In This Thread
Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 10:36 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 08-31-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Violet DE Kittie - 09-01-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by S!RNARC - 09-01-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Mist - 09-02-2020, 10:53 AM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-02-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Divey - 09-07-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-07-2020, 07:12 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by OMG Ωmega - 09-08-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Dimitris - 09-08-2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Violet DE Kittie - by Aspire - 09-08-2020, 06:48 PM