Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing?
(07-13-2020, 09:37 AM)Panda Wrote: The reason that most older players are not coming back (for me anyway) is that I feel I have nothing left to accomplish on the server anymore, there are limited things to do on the server that is fun when there are 10 people online. The server isn’t attracting as many new players as it did before. I miss the times when there was a huge update every few months which included several new bits of content under one update. For example the government overhaul update a few years back (https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=77095)

Other servers have like a season-system, at first I found it pretty shit but its just something completely new every few months or so. I understand that on fearless most things are done by own hand but honestly we just need more and new content. maybe a full whipe, reset everyones inventory and money and just add new stuff. After so many hours of play time its just boring if we dont get new content...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server Dead | 10 People Average | Divey what you doing? - by Seifenspende - 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM