Fultz
(07-03-2020, 10:13 PM)Divey Wrote: Hi Dob and all other users involved.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Sorry for the delay, that's no ones fault but my own.

fultz could have replied but sure appreciate it 

After reading all evidence displayed it seems there has been somewhat of a misunderstanding.

i mean fultz claims he saw the whole situation and i've debunked where he has lied and quite clearly used his admin powers to abuse it to his liking - bury in mind my UBLR was denied because of his lying -  please re-read it 

From the evidence provided and from your side of the story, it does seem that the punishment was either too severe, or not justified.

both, it was not justified one bit since it was a valid raid - re-read it loool 

HOWEVER, it seems that the misunderstanding didn't only fall on Fultz' side. You and your peers should not have entered into the building until you had received confirmation that your comrades were in the establishment, instead of assuming.

other than fultz, who is wrong, who said we assumed? joshz told us hence why we raided. we had a valid reason before going in (we wouldnt raid randomly) so it was 100% purposeful raid. this is all fultz fault

I have no doubt that you were chilling at the area because you wanted revenge and I think that is why Fultz came to the decision he did (You were even stocking up on ammunition, etc - as stated in the thread).

no, we were stocking up because we have a valid reason to raid. innocent to proven guilty? we had a valid reason to raid so it was not revenge. for starters i didnt realize they were the same guys. anyway this is not an excuse for fultz to lie, plus itself is a false accusation. dont put words into my mouth or just assume please. 

However, the events leading up to the actual raid itself were simply mistakes after mistakes.
I understand that you would have appreciated a response off of Fultz, it is something I could look into making compulsory for future AAs, however - I can understand the perspective of him wanting the evidence and points to speak for itself.

yh the evidence shows him lying lol not helping himself by not responding and just comes across like a dick move 

Out of this, I don't see why this was abuse - just a case he saw in a certain perspective. Over dms we spoke for a while about you making a UBR and after making one it seems Fultz did have some sort of dialogue with you over dms and a decent level of dialogue in the actual ubr itself.

yh his dialogue repeating himself, denying my AA and overall just not listening and simply sticking to his own side after i explain myself (hence why him not being open minded and not evaluating my side of the story is a poor way to handle it and shows how he abused his power for his own gain, i mean come on????????!!!!!!!!) 

From this, I have decided to remove the punishments received, however I still do not see any reason as to why Fultz abused his power in anyway. I'll leave this open for a little longer if you would like to comment any further about the case.

remove proxy's punishment and re-read the post. don't bother if ur not goin to take any action as i don't want to waste ur time if ur not goin to see how he abused his powers just sums up fultz and how no one likes him as staff because of his power-hungry attitude 

All the best

Messages In This Thread
Fultz - by god - 06-06-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 06-13-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 06-21-2020, 08:51 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 07-02-2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Fultz - by Divey - 07-03-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Fultz - by god - 07-04-2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Fultz - by Divey - 07-04-2020, 09:50 PM