[FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed
Hello Deadeye, 

You are basically wrong about everything. You've been ramming my car for like an hour (General Weed was driving most of that time). I've called [FL:T] Kevin, to keep an eye on you guys because you were literally wreckless driving and ramming other vehicles with your truck. Kevin warned you in (OOC). 

After that your truck company found it funny to block my BMW (While General Weed was still driving) for like 5 mins. You blocked my vehicle with 3 trucks and 1 vehicle. We got stuck and called an admin once again to deal with the situation which they did. ([FL] RedPanda took care of this situation to let us go).

General Weed and I decided to start shooting your truck after you fixed your truck and rammed us immediately after it was fixed. Then we both decided it was enough(As you did this allot before we even took action). I spend too much money on repair kits and fuel canisters. 

You are saying trying to stop a truck to drive under it is FailRP. However, I had to drive way from the vehicle (The white dodge in your video) and so I got under your truck. Please note you were doing this to my vehicle for quite a while now. 

Also I was never an Undercover Police Officer. You are looking at the wrong guy here, at the same time there was an Undercover Police driving with a black BMW. 

May I also point out, you broke FearRP when a police officer was standing infront of your truck and you still decided to drive?

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] Mr. Flaminmas,[FL:RP]General weed - by Mr. Flaminator - 12-17-2019, 11:22 PM