[FL] Awestruck
On behalf of Richtea:

Thanks for the snappy response mr.awestruck, i appreciate retreiving my freedom of
speech back on the public discord.

I also appreciate the fact that if everyone commented on the thread it would be an
enormous mess, however if a player here is collecting that much attention merely
requesting an un-ban is that not a sign to you or any other member of the staff team
that the community simply does not like an individual to to extremely toxic and
malicious behavior.

But back to the point at hand, i don't believe common sense on these threads is a
written rule. All we have as players here are written rules, so in black and white
we have not broken a rule; once again that is the point im making. You can't just use
common sense as a ruling standard otherwise you may as well just do away with all
the rules and just tell people to use common sense when making a decision in-game or
on the forums.

If the problem lies in your rules, then surely the rules must be adapted, verbal warnings
should be given in the mean-time. Taking mine, and other active and long standing members
of the communities ability to use the forums is not a fair punishment considering we have
not officially broken one rule.
I hope you can understand my point - the outcome i am hoping for here is to simply have mine
and the other involved members forum warning level restored. In the future a formal rule can
be put in place to prevent this happening to begin with but as it stands our actions are
within the ruling of the server.

I also understand your point of this thread potentially not being classified as a staff report.
The reason I requested the thread to be posted here opposed to in the unban thread is due
to the situation your powers were used in - regarding loosing an argument and nerfing
us in what appeared to be spite. But i accept your apology for this and we shall move on.

Please take removing the forum warnings away from the involved members on the basis
of unclear ruling on what being a witness is.

Many thanks, Richtea.

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Awestruck - by Lewwings - 12-05-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by konsta - 12-05-2018, 09:43 PM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by konsta - 12-06-2018, 12:47 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Awestruck - 12-06-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: [FL] Awestruck - by Tomo - 12-10-2018, 04:36 PM