( Interview ) The Breakthrough Of Madeleine Lajoie

On 4th November , We invite Supermodel & Socialite , Madeleine Lajoie to our studio for an interview

Brittney Storm: Hello Ms Lajoie , thank you for taking your time with us off your busy schedule to this interview .

Madeleine Lajoie: * Giggles lightly* No , thank you ! It's a pleasure to be here .

Brittney Storm: So Madeleine , congratz on winning the Model of 2018 award at the Emmy , how does it feel to be nominated and win the award ?

Madeleine Lajoie: Well it's an incredible honour , something I really never would have expected . I'm just so thankful to all my fans for joining me on this journey , without them , I'd be nothing .

Brittney Storm: Amazing ! We are happy and very surprise that you beat Lindsey Stafford & Semichi Aquino on the award with a total of 3,989 votes on the Model of 2018 award . Were you nervous when accepting it ?

Madeleine Lajoie: Isn't it just insane ? Both Lindsey & Semichi are close friends of mine so we actually got together after the ceremony for a few after party drinks so I knew there wasn't going to be any bad blood between us ! .
I think I was more in shock than nervous , I hadn't prepared anything because I genuinely just didn't think I was going to win .

Brittney Storm: We are happy and very surprise that you won the award . So Krissy Blake , who is a close friend and also someone who worked with you for years , won two awards , Magazine Cover of 2018 & Social Of The Year , are you happy that she won two award on that day ?

Madeleine Lajoie: Krissy's the sweetest , she deserve the world and more . I was so proud of her , finally getting her moment . You know , she isn't really recognised in the world as much as she deserves ? It's all the big faces talking big ( shit ) - If you don't have something bitchy to say , you tend to get left behind .

I think it's a shame that the media tries to pit everyone against each other , it's the only reason people like Richard Bones have a career 

Brittney Storm: I see and completely agree with you , so Madeleine , what do you think about the Emmy Performance ?

Madeleine Lajoie: What a show ! Right ???
I mean I loved every second . The performer who sung that overdose Ballad
I don't remember her name but she was GREAT !
And of course , Jessica Summer with some of her biggest hits , was brilliant to see her in action again !

Brittney Storm: Is it Mia James if you're referring to Ms Lajoie ?

Madeleine Lajoie: I - I think so …. I don't know her but maybe ???

Brittney Storm: So let's move on to our next question . How did you get to the top of your career Madeleine ? To be super successful and have million of fans and build a fan base , how did you become so successful and took over the world with your beauty ?

Madeleine Lajoie: FUCK ! I wish I Knew !

It really is all so insane to me , I never expected to get anywhere near this far in my career !
I mean , the first shoot I ever did was actually just out of luck .
I was shopping at Gucci in London and this terribly thin , tall & almost deathly pale woman came up to me .

She pulled out a tape measure and started taking my measurements , I had no clue what was going on !

Anyway , next minute , she takes out one of those awful flip phones ( Those very popular one back in 2000 before iPhone came out ) and she's calling Evogue !

And all the while I was just standing there wondering whether I should leave 
because this definitely doesn't feel normal . 

She looks down into my eyes and for a minute , I think all hope is lost . 
And then she said to me in this crazy thick American accent " You're brighter than the rest , there's something about you , You are going to be big ! "

And from then on , I just had all this incredible luck at shoots , it's sounds fairytale esque honestly , it's all just utterly mental but I love it  !

Brittney Storm: That's very insane and you must be scared when it happen right ?

Madeleine Lajoie: Oh absolutely , but also super excited , once she said those words , I knew I was in for a rollercoaster .
It's sad actually , she died very recently...

Brittney Storm: My gosh , i'm very sorry to hear that … we hope she is somewhere peaceful .
Now my next question is , Last year , you won Miss Evocity 2017  . How does it feel to take part in such big event and battling with other ladies to win that crown ?

Madeleine Lajoie: *Chuckles nervously* ummmmm…. It's stressful..*Chuckles again*
Yeah I mean , what can I say ? It's an incredible experience and I would encourage everyone of you who doesn't feel like they have a talent but would love to become a model to just throw yourself in there !

But just remember , anything worth having requires sacrifice .

Brittney Storm: *Nod* I do agree with you Madeleine , now our next question is Munger . Its been trending since the advert was release , with many billboard of different celebrities such as Joe Skhreil , Joseph Deacon , Semichi Aquino , Krissy Blake . What is it actually and when will Munger be release to the public ?

Madeleine Lajoie:  So Munger is this incredible collaboration of likeminded individuals all working towards a common goal . 
I can't say too much more but it's in the category of fashion .
I'd call it a fusion between changing the world and changing the industry .

Brittney Storm: Are you planning to surprise us when Munger release Madeleine ?

Madeleine Lajoie: *Wink* Keep an eye on our socials , @MadGLajoie on Instagram #shamelesselfpromo

Brittney Storm: So last question , Do you have any advices for your millon of fans out there who looked up to you ?

Madeleine Lajoie: Well , there's ton of stuff I would love to say to my fans .

Firstly , I love you all so much ! I'm ever grateful of everything you have done and continue to do for me .
Secondly , I want you all to take a second to think about what you're doing in life and whether you enjoy it .
We only have one life and it's only ever right to make the most of it . 
You can go into the ground at the end of it , full of regret for all the things you did do
But I can promise you , you'll go into the ground even fuller for all that you didn't . 

Brittney Storm: That's very inspiring words you got , amazing , inspired and talented ! 
Thank you Madeleine for taking your time to do this interview . 
You have always inspire many people to become themselves and taught us new things in life 
So thank you Ms Lajoie !

Madeleine Lajoie: it's been marvellous , thanks again !

Credits

Brittney Storm - Jessixa 
Madeleine Lajoie - @"Sparx" 

Thanks to sparx for taking his time to do this interview .
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Lesanka

Messages In This Thread
( Interview ) The Breakthrough Of Madeleine Lajoie - by Jessixa - 11-08-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: ( Interview ) The Breakthrough Of Madeleine Lajoie - by Deleted User - 11-08-2018, 11:25 PM