Should Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia leave the EU?
(09-14-2018, 05:07 PM)£10 Cro Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:31 PM)Emil Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:26 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:14 PM)Archer Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 04:04 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: I think thats the least they can do after ditching Poland in 2 wars and making it the forefront in Nazi and Soviet occupation

Poland didn’t even exist in the First World War. You’re just posting random “info”
Also in response to juicyorange, I never spoke against Polish culture, but it is a fact that Poland is a hub of far-right parties AND that there was mass-scale collaboration with nazis, especially in the invasion of Czechoslovakia
all due respect, i know a bit of history myself and poland lost independence in the 3rd partion in 1795 after being a successful monarchy for over 100 years, however the polish people still lived in Austria-Hungary making up nearly 18% of the population of Austria-Hungary pre WW1 and during WW1. the polish nation might not have officially existed but the people did exist, and there were millions of them.

and i am sure that even more turks collaborated with the nazis on a mass scale as well, and i am sure turkey is also a hub for right wing parties, i can only list a single far right party in poland from my knowledge. 

i am sure that the UK, france, germany, beligum, austria, russia, the US are also all hubs for far right groups, i don't get your point here.

Well to be fair, they did get their independence after WW1 so I'm not sure how exactly they were "ditched".

What I meant is that Poland suffered the most, and their "allies" only intervined when they were in the crosshairs

Britain and France weren’t allies with Poland-Lithuania and had no obligation to protect it. That being said, I’d say that Serbia and Belgium suffered much, much more than Poland in WW1. Poland was also given many extra territories after it got independent(Lviv and such). I’m kinda confused on what you mean
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia leave the EU? - by Archer - 09-14-2018, 05:30 PM