Staff Report: Awestruck
Information 
Username: Brikaas

Accused Staff Member: Awestruck

Involved Users: SoulRipper, ShadowPurple

Time/Date/Time Zone: 15:11 GMT+1

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: 

Accused staff member recently gave me a warning(s) for a 'non existing' Forum Rule, having unfair judgement over the content that I have made in regards of Player Reports.

You might have seen that I use a certain 'code' within the Demo Recording of Garry's Mod to get certain actions recorded of a said accused player when I want make a Player Report. Awestruck in question doesnt agree on these action, even when it is not directly involved with the server nor is there any forum rule or server rule saying it cannot be used. Awestruck send me the following PM on the forums regarding a ongoing dicussion within a Player Report (which is unprofessional by itself) 

Spoiler: Screenshot #1
[Image: oEAr8tX.jpg?1]

My awnser:

Spoiler: Screenshot #2

[Image: iDuvBkJ.jpg?1]

I attempted and made it clear towards Awestruck that I will only use if it mean I cannot directly gain the recordings I want, thus the ESP to get everything easier and better into the picture.

I have spoken towards SoulRipper a few times now and he can't see the problem nor does it seem other staff members would mind expect from Awestruck himself.

I have recently made a player report on a player with the name of "Semb" which can be found:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?pid=748849
However, the thread has been removed and not concluded at all. The reason for this would be the content of video's I have uploaded into it as my evidence.

Spoiler: Video Example

Awestruck unlawfuly removed the thread made without concluding it at all, just on the reason of the video shown above. This would be unprofessional and shouldn't be allowed. He should have atleast looked at the made Player Report and concluded it before taking further actions against myself..

I have made multiple; Player Reports using the ESP and I have always included a disclaimer saying that It is impossible for me to gain any information for the live server and that It is a demo recording which is a default setting that players can use from Garry's Mod Itself.

Thank you for reading,
Brikaas
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]

Messages In This Thread
Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Divey - 04-17-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 04:32 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Awestruck - 04-17-2018, 05:01 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-17-2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Awestruck - 04-18-2018, 02:16 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 04-18-2018, 07:57 AM
RE: Staff Report: Awestruck - by Brikaas - 05-08-2018, 10:23 PM