Player Report <Dr. Methodize [NED]>
Name of player: Dr. Methodize [NED]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24269426

Time in GMT: 14:00

Server: V5P

Summary: I've been wanting to make a PR on this guy for weeks now. He's been doing so many things wrong, one by one. And I think it's unbelievable that this guy has over 1000+ hours. I literally see him asking to buy RPP points in chat, and it's not sarcasm.

This guy is almost constantly a government worker job, and the worst thing is, he is garbage at that. He literally arrests people for jaywalking, without even communicating with them, tases them and arrests them instantly. (i had an old recording of him arresting me for jaywalking when I wasn't.) As said, I have had plans many times to make a PR on him for these small things, but after what he did today, I think its time I do one.

After I laughed (using ic act) he ran after me, punched me two times with the riot shield and walked away. He then runs back to me, for no reason whatsoever, and tases me and proceeds to throw me off the balcony; proceeds to jump on my body a few times, and then leaves. Complete FailRP and utter shitty roleplay as SRU.

To add to this, this man is patrolling as an SRU, and when I was arrested earlier for "harassing him" he was walking around outside nexus.
I tried to get a real reason for his behavior - asking through OOC, but he just proceeds to minge around and answer with;  "how do I run", "how do I buy RPP", "How do I kill" etc. This guy will arrest someone for even touching him, he shows no mercy whatsoever, and his actions are terrible as a government worker.

This guy is an absolute minge, and should not be able to use government worker jobs whatsoever, as he can clearly not relate to realistic situations.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/Hb3VjQ-UxNk
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]

Messages In This Thread
Player Report <Dr. Methodize [NED]> - by Aptitude - 04-16-2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Player Report <Dr. Methodize [NED]> - by Tomo - 04-25-2018, 04:09 PM