[FL] Jonas
Username: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Accused Staff Member: [FL] Jonas

Involved Users:
  • - Panda

Time/Date/Time Zone: 4:30 GMT

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement:

Forum Powers abuse.

I put a thread on the off topic of [FL:RP] Panda saying he will do something to my internet before [FL] Jonas looks at the thread and deletes it for no apparent reason. I was merely exposing Panda for attempting to send me malicious content before his good old chum Jonas deleted it without hesitation, this is a clear example of his favouritism and bias in which he has for his friends over little old me.

Please find attached below, the screenshots which were on the thread, along with some context.:

The following screenshots are for the thread in which Jonas abused his powers and deleted:

the thread was regarding Jonas' close friend 'Panda's' attempt to send me a malicious link as I sent him many pictures of a Black Market Grade decal on rocket league, he then threatened that if another message was sent, something would happen to my internet (DDoS?). I sent him another message to 'test the waters' to which he sent me what seemed to be a 'spotify' link but if you look closely at the 'O' it has two dots above it meaning that was a phony link.

I clicked the link then Steam then informed me of this (see bottom screenshot) which then made me have second thoughts about this 'Spotify' link. I thought he was sending me a playlist however based on his previous messages, it has a high possibility that this link may or may not have been either Malware or some sort of IP logger because of the 'Internet threat'

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
[Image: stlCeWt.png?1]

Spoiler :
[Image: f2wyJjM.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: mmKFMSH.png?1]

Thank you for your time and hopefully there will be some sort of Justice.

~ Rat.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

Messages In This Thread
[FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 12-20-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Jonas - 12-20-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Divey - 12-20-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 09:30 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Panda - 12-20-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Ratatoskrr - 12-20-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: [FL] Jonas - by Random - 12-20-2017, 09:56 PM