A great setup for a zombie rp.
Well I seen another scientist make a teleporter so I thought I should make one and I opened a company called Aperture Science at the MTL building. I most was there just to build it. So when I finished I wanted to present it to the public so I started a public presentation but noone came. So I thought just presenting it to the president(pinky pie I think was pres at the moment). The presentation was horrible so I wanted to store the device in the city for a later presentation. I also was fixing and testing it. So I use a storage company area which was the flea market. So I started to do some tests and it ended up with me killing something (I rped it). So the owners stormed in and seen a shit load of blood all over the ways. So later that day I brought in a crate which was shaking like hell which had a wild creature in it. So one of the security personal was trying the teleporter when I rped getting killed by the creature I was killed by it. So when the security personal exited out of the machine when he noticed I was dead. So I wanted to continue so I rped my original character's brother to investigate what happened. So he ends up getting bitten by a creature inside the machine so he is dying when a security personal found me and I started talking about killing the creature. So I bite him and that starts the zombie rp which really didn't go far but the setup to it was alot more better.

Messages In This Thread
A great setup for a zombie rp. - by croy10067 - 11-07-2011, 01:19 AM
RE: A great setup for a zombie rp. - by Iban - 11-07-2011, 05:08 PM