Unban Request: Advertising
I honestly did not even see what was going on in the chat, like at all.
This all due to me intensively building on mine and Awestruck's project at grassy fields.
Last time I checked multiple other staff members were on at the time and figured I'd leave the @ calls to them until I was done with the project.
I am one of the most active staff members on FL right now, and feel I deserved to spend some uninterrupted time on my build.

I was notified of the chaos going on in the chat trough steam, I then actively took actions against everyone minging around and breaking rules.
I understand you were frustrated however in the future please refrain from comparing two communities, claiming staff is shit on FL and you're going to disconnect to go to LL.

The reason for us being so strict about this whole thing is not because we hate LL with a passion, not at all, but because usually it starts discussions between players on OOC and eventually ends up in a shitstorm. It's a sensitive topic to alot of players, therefore we still prefer to not bring the topic to OOC.

With all this being said, I can agree with an unban aslong as you try and solve your issues in a more mature matter in the future.
Thank you.

Approved.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Eclipze - 06-05-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Coupcunt - 06-05-2016, 05:38 PM
RE: Unban Request: Advertising - by Agorith - 06-05-2016, 11:03 PM