ubr
Your name: help i failed uni
Your ban ID: 62873

Banned by: [FL] Dig

Reason: BRA (61835) - FearRP, Micspam

Involved: help i have inhaled lead, venom, various people in gunshop
Why we should unban you: My drivers have been acting up for a few days and will give different boosts on different programs everytime I start them up. On gmod it overdid the boost incredibly(despite sounding fine on steam and teamspeak) and came through as a garbled mess. I was still attempting to talk. I got muted by Venom and after I sorted it I rejoined and there were no further issues. Also surely this part of it was dealt with by an admin who was present.
As for the fear RP, I left when I was ordered at gunpoint. I then realised my partner had been left inside and was at gunpoint, so I reentered and asked him to leave as well(the guns for the most part remained pointed at him during this point). You can see on the video that I am attempting to leave with him as this happened.

Later I reentered the store and was immediately told to leave, and asked if I could make a purchase at all or if I was still required to stay out and got no answer beyond spams of leave now from guards while asking the manager directly if I could make a purchase at all and was insulted homophobically in ooc("stop deep throating your mic like you do with cocks")

Messages In This Thread
ubr - by 5p carrier bag - 06-30-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: ubr - by Coded Brain - 06-30-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: ubr - by Hitman - 07-04-2015, 03:48 AM
RE: ubr - by Venom - 07-04-2015, 05:11 AM
RE: ubr - by dig - 07-05-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: ubr - by dig - 07-10-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: ubr - by Fultz - 07-10-2015, 03:08 PM