+[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM
Name of player: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18515760

Time in GMT: ‏‎4:20PM-ish

Server: v2d

Summary: I was, as an officer, just doing my regular work, in this case impounding a vehicle. I got in front of the car, in order to open the gate, and a Semxy comes running around the corner, instantly shooting me with a shotgun. I was given no option to move away or in any way not get shot. I posed no threat, I had no weapon out and no previous clashes with the rebels. I took the contact to Smexy, who initially was providing false statements about me running into the raid. After telling that was not the case, he said
Quote:no time for hostages during a kill pres event
I proceeded to ask what is proposed reason for hostaging would be, but did not provide any more answers.
I contacted Enzyme, who was online at the time. He said
[FL] Enzyme Wrote:You were deemed a threat to the raid they were going to conduct. I cannot ban them for shooting you when they have a valid reason for raiding and I dont know the situation 100%. Ive told you ive dealt with it and that I dont appreaciate your tone now.
I would at least request an explanation on how exactly I was posing a threat? Enzyme did not provide any specific details on how I could be, or was, a threat.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/mswuo#0

Messages In This Thread
+[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Joykill - 04-06-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Smex - 04-06-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Joykill - 04-06-2014, 05:25 PM
RE: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Smex - 04-07-2014, 11:07 AM
RE: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Joykill - 04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: +[SP]+SmexyTrannyNanni - RDM - by Vauld - 04-08-2014, 11:00 PM