My feelings towards the admins (this is a provoking title)
(07-29-2011, 08:14 AM)minimstrb Wrote: Faustie I understand that whole issue and this is not about any specific admins. I just feel like the way it can be done could be better. Also, I understand that most people won't listen, but a lot will and even if the people are given a 10 second chance to just talk to the admin and fix what happened that would be a lot more efficient. Also, for the other response, obviously you didn't read because like both Milkdudz and I said, FLRP is our favorite server, the harsh immediate punishments is the only problem. So we WANT to play on FLRP.

You'd be surprised the amount of times we don't ban people immediately.

What I like to do, instead of banning them, is teleport them to a roof, and freeze them whilst I explain what they did wrong - then have them read over the bit of the rules they broke.

That way, it only takes 5 minutes of their time, they learn from their mistake - and carry on RPing happily.

BUT - that's never how it goes. I TP them to a roof - they jump off and suicide... I TP them back, freeze them, they scream 'admin abooose' then quit.

We regularly spectate players for a while - and the rules are displayed every time you join - so I don't see why they can't read them and understand them...

Messages In This Thread
RE: My feelings toward sthe admins - by minimstrb - 07-29-2011, 04:53 AM
RE: My feelings towards the admins (this is a provoking title) - by Sniperwolf - 07-29-2011, 08:23 AM