banned...?
Your name: trevorh812

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18741904

Banning Admin: [FL] Mikey The Fox

Ban Length: im not quite sure sorry Sad

Reason for the banCheeseon\'t ask to be killed if you have low health

Why we should unban you: I have recently joined your server: [FL] fearless[Semi-Serious Gameplay] [FastDL], and I played it for around 4 hours. Me and one of my friends was a police officer and he was messing around and tassed me a couple times. After a while of getting tassed i got back up and my health said:0, and the screen was like i was still unconsious,and I was in third person mode for some strange reason. So after a while i asked someone to kill me because I had thought that if I had died that would have fixed my problem. Well after saying that a different cop tassered me and hand cuffed me and threw me in jail. So I thought well this might be ok. Well after one minute after being in jail for some reason my screen goes black and it said i have been kicked and to visit this website for more info. So i just thought it might have just been a server restart. Sure enough I tried to re-join the game and it said that i got banned. I came here, signed up, and looked at the ban list up at the top right corner, and sure enough it said I have been banned. The reason is this: 1804 trevorh812 STEAM_0:1:18741904 Don\'t ask to be killed if you have low health 2011-07-19 00:07:44 [FL] Mikey The Fox. So I tried to message [FL] Mikey The Fox on steam and i waited 30 min and I had still no response. So I hope that you might be able to help me with this problem. Thanks

Messages In This Thread
banned...? - by Mr.Awesome - 07-18-2011, 06:22 AM
RE: banned...? - by Marius - 07-18-2011, 06:58 AM
RE: banned...? - by Mr.Awesome - 07-18-2011, 07:01 AM
RE: banned...? - by MikeyTheFox - 07-18-2011, 07:07 AM