I was banned for something that is legal
Since this is an RP server and all actions are RP, I'll just give you how these situations go in real life.

You shoot at the first guy, let's say he dies. The second you start shooting, the very second the first bullet comes out of that barrel, the other Corleone pulls his trigger and splatters your friend's brains over the floor. By the time the first Corleone falls to the floor, your friend is dead. Done. Gone.

Your character, since he is apparently proficient enough with weapons to burst into a room equipped with kevlar and armed to the teeth, knows that a bullet to the brain is quite, quite lethal. So, ICly, you would have failed in your task, your job of setting your friend free would have in the end, killed him.

So, in conclusion: There is no way you could have saved your friend by shooting. Since the motivation for your actions was the safety of your friend, what you have actually undertaken is in breach of Fear RP (You were supposed to be afraid for the well-being of your friend, that's why you came into the situation).

Unban request - Denied

Messages In This Thread
RE: I was banned for something that is legal - by DoomDude1 - 09-24-2013, 09:22 PM