I was banned for something that is legal
Your name: SgtChips

Your ban ID: 38123

Banned by: Enzyme

Reason: attacking two guys who had a gun on my friend

Involved: EODxChaos (friend in trouble) Smeltetoast (gun man 1) deluxe (gun man 2)

Why we should unban you: "If A is one person and B is 2 persons, fearRP applies depending on the situation; if B is in front of A, fearRP does not necessarily apply, if one B is in front of A and the other B is behind A, fearRP complies. In other words; be realistic with the situation, 2 people against one wouldn't necessarily mean that the person would fear, but if he's surrounded by two people, he might want to consider putting his weapon down and surrendering. If there are 3 people or more, the person should put down his gun." (this is from the rules QandA thread) http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37778
i was banned for attacking and killing the people who were threatening to kill my friend, he wasn't a hostage (still threatened to kill him) as it states it is not fearRP to fight 2 men with a gun, i understand that enzyme might not have known this but i was banned based of 2 men having guns, as it is stated this isn't failRP unless there are 3 men. I understand that it is only 24hr ban but i don't want to be held for a ban that isn't really a reason to pin me on

Messages In This Thread
I was banned for something that is legal - by sgtchips - 09-24-2013, 06:58 PM