Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Everything said by Chester is true, he just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed!)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players? He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again..
Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I really hope that this will be settled and this kid should get stripped of his powers right away.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Beer'n'Steak - 01-22-2013, 04:45 PM