Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
(12-31-2012, 02:06 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 06:45 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKUY8P_9...e=youtu.be

Jacob breaking FearRP and also FailRPing.

Glad you posted that video Smile.

For a start, you would never open that roadblock, notice how you edit the video down, and cut the bits out where we would have to wait for you and you would ignore us.

Secondly, Your life was not in danger, yet you SHOT at us even before saying "Stop" or "get out". Huge fail RP right there.

Someones truck get's stuck, someone tries to free them, and you shoot them? I could understand you shooting, say, if you was about to be run over, or if we was screaming "kill the SS", but no one was. So thankyou for incriminating yourself right there, I only wish I had fraps running but you have done the job for me.

We had just placed the tunnel down and you all came and rammed into it. You didn't plan to RP. In real life if someone tried to ram through a government checkpoint or border they would shoot.

You also didn't address the fact that you broke FearRP.

(12-31-2012, 02:16 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: You posted the video of what you was constantly doing, NOT opening the gate, NOT speaking, and just SHOOTING us on sight, you was absolutely ridiculous as we never posed a threat on your life. You was always doing stuff like this, and you edit the videos to suit yourself.

We're not going to open the gates to Tides Trucks that just ram it. That's not how it works.

If you'd RPed correctly we would of let you through.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029 - by GeorgeTheBoy - 12-31-2012, 05:06 PM