Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax
(07-29-2010, 10:29 PM)Ruler Of Wax Wrote: I can understand why Director would want Gystez banned, but in this thread, the person to be banned has been banned. If you both REALLY want each other banned, or me (because I know you were threatening to do it), then post it in its own thread.

Note that I actually handled it more maturely, and look who really won here I did because he just rages about random stupid shit, and dude I didn't want him banned I just wanted him to have a stern talking to, but also in all my requests they have been answerd in my favor, and also I did do nothing wrong why you ask? I was the presidents gun, I was his tool, I was his right hand man, I was the part that took down major criminals, and also I am pretty much more mature, and I mean sure I haven't been here as long, but my arguement has a point, and cannot be denied because what I said was true he just wanted to drag shit out, and complain about shit. Cool

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pandacidal, VertuCrunch, DirectorPHD, RulerofWax - by DirectorPr [HLDJ] - 08-01-2010, 05:09 AM