[Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia
Yeah I was busy with either !BLACKMESACLASSIFIED! or poker at the time, I can't remember which but it seems the right time frame, so sorry to say I didn't see most of it.

The whole fearRP thing is really one persons word against anothers, and I'm staying neutral on this one, but that's not really what I want to focus on.

Firstly: As Rux said, why did you go ahead and hostage him? Unless you pretty much have your jobs set with an active agreement, you aren't honorary government.

Secondly: "- Killing a Hostaged man without proper RP We decided to end the situation due to the current state of the police". I don't like this bit. If you are, as you say, helping the government, why are you executing people tied on up on the ground? If a normal police officer did this he'd be banned for RDM and blacklisted, why should this be any different? This bit screams of RDM to me.

Thirdly: Alexia screaming to kill him, which we have the screenshots of. This ties in closely with my second point, and again, screams of RDM. There's no reason to do so, especially if you were, as you say, trying to help the government. Not on, not on at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Ban Request] [BB]Blackdog, Moist, and [FL] Alexia - by Faustie - 09-01-2012, 06:43 PM