Dimitris
Greetings Pollux,

firstly I would like to thank you for your response, I am very sorry if I have confused you, I will do my best to clear things up in this one reply you have allowed me.

Apologizing to someone that you made feel uncomfortable with your actions and admitting you harassed them are two different things. Yes I did apologize to Jess because I am quite certain getting 7 AA reports within a single month ( Very valid ones as well, showcasing how incapable of fulfilling the admin roles she was ) was most likely not the best feeling in the world, thus why I felt like apologizing to her. You also need to keep in mind that when I made those previous UBRs, we had a different owner with a different management team which had no liking towards me what so ever (mostly referring to the previous owner) , so I felt the more apologetic I was the better.

Once again I would like to mention that Divey never had the intention of handing me that ban until I went and quite literally asked for it, I did in my previous UBRs apologize to Jess but only because I know some of my actions might have made her feel uncomfortable ( although that was never my intention ) and not because I harassed her ( As such thing never happened, cause if it did Divey would have banned me way before I asked for it )

Thank you

Posted on behalf of Dimitris as he is currently suspended from the forums.

Messages In This Thread
Dimitris - by Rylund - 10-29-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: Dimitris - by Pollux - 11-05-2022, 02:14 AM
RE: Dimitris - by Rylund - 11-07-2022, 08:16 AM
RE: Dimitris - by Pollux - 11-14-2022, 03:18 PM