Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x.
(04-11-2012, 07:40 PM)9jakub9 Wrote: Yes i complained about this too! Hahaha to be honest i liked to minge there a bit you know sometimes steal somme ammo sometimes 'RP' a killer and kill someone with a knife in the back stealing his gun but now its different the server needs help its abandoned and its total chaos there, tons of weird kids and even more chaos.

You admit to breaking multiple rules and "minging a bit" because you find it fun and you think you can get away with it. And on top of it all you expect people to give you reputation? You're exactly the kind of person that makes that server unplayable.

People intentionally go there just because they know admins aren't going to be on, and because they know they can get away with breaking rules. Just the other week I was trying to build a house, and it was molotoved randomly atleast 3 or 4 times.. Needless to say I said screw this and got off.
[Image: 244s2lh.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 02:27 PM)benjanmin112 Wrote: i wanna a program to make a photo so i can make my one photo to fearless thes i have on now have i take pls help me to find one and not PhotoScape
The following 2 users Like Korg's post:
  • Will1281, Ronchiiik

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding lack of admin activity on v33x. - by Korg - 04-12-2012, 01:08 AM