[FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony.
For the first 2 video links, claiming spawn killing, as you can see, there is over 1minute 30 seconds inbetween the two clips, him dying and then getting Re-shot. It hardly takes that long to spawn and go out of these house. He also starts recording after he leave the spawn, just a thing to remembers. What did he do in the mean time while inside the house/ outside the house not being killed ?
Maybe he was... Shooting at us ? Taunting us ?...

Secondly, on the 3rd and 4th, I believe it was the 4th aswell, you can see basse killing, I believe pegasus, at two different times, each time Pegasus makes a spitting noise, into his microphone.
You can also see Yoni's mic symbol, as he taunts basse, even before he kills him. Pegasus was RPing spitting on basse... basse wiped his face and told him to stop. Pegasus kept doing this, and broke NLR to run over to basse again and spit on him, taunt and tranq him.

As you can see in the other 5th clip, basse doesn't notice he spawns, nor could he from that angle. I ask you to check this out for yourself.
The bullet flew past him, and he located the direction, he then ran over. As you can see, Yoni at that point has his tranq in his hands, then starts to run backwards. He quickly uses his holster bind to holster, when he misses.

Yes, for myself I broke the rules... But that rule breaking is not displayed here...

Please... Look over it again, and if you judge that the bans are needed. Please... Give me 50% of basse's ban too. I beg you. He was unfairly banned... I can take the ban, if needed to be given to anyone. Please... :/

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by AngryBirds - 04-09-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by Dr.Oak - 04-10-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by Basse - 04-10-2012, 01:12 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by Dr.Oak - 04-10-2012, 01:14 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by Basse - 04-10-2012, 01:38 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Basse, [FL:RP] Tony. - by Dr.Oak - 04-10-2012, 02:06 AM