RoYal MzD, Nick Johnston and Piglet Swine the III for multiple reasons.
As BlackDog Witnessed, after I requested his help in "@"...
They called me b4 the server shutdown, told me to sell them some AK's.... I came to the rebel spawn, and the server got DDos'd.... I went Gundealer at start of the server, as I did last time.
I drove over to rebel spawn, and Nick and Piglet came out... "We wanna buy some guns"
I ovbiously said OK.
We went inside the rebel camp, and I started walking to the back room, following nick, with piglet behind me. I got in... And they started talking about 10AK's being bought... I told them the price, and suddenly Piglet pulls out an AK just as I manufacture 5 AK's. I grab the guns quickly and Nick pulls out a hostage rope. I immidiately contact Blackdog through @ for help.
I go with the flow IC, as they immidiately demand 2.
1k for each, dropped on the floor.
I state in Local OOC that they can't just do this, to wich they reply that I trespassed, then Piglet Puts up a fence-like metal thing, to the door. And makes a Double-door. Blackdog was clearly specktating at this point and Piglet get's slain. Nick pulls out a crowbar and says "Guess it's up to me" he opens the door... And a BMD is standing outside, the BMD "Yoni". He rushed in the face of the BMD immidiately hitting him 3 times with the crowbar, sending him to his death.
Nick get's banned for 2880 minutes to blatent RDM.

Just wanted to add this to the Ban request.
It seems these guys want money... That's alright... but luring merchants randomly, into their base... or even on the street... to hostage them for the money... Is simply... Wrong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RoYal MzD, Nick Johnston and Piglet Swine the III for multiple reasons. - by Dr.Oak - 04-08-2012, 04:30 AM