Ban request: It's Connor :)
(04-06-2012, 12:14 PM)brian sanders Wrote: g35 for the win!! and i just want to add in he was trolling me every time i saw him

Seriously, I appreciate the help, but read the rules guys. >.<

Please refrain from using the Ban Request threads as places to chat, or say "Omg, this guy should totally get banned." or agreeing, ect.

Temar Wrote:Rules for Posting in Ban Request Area

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

If agreeing that this guy is a troll is cool with Admins, fine by me. Just trying to keep to the rules is all. Thanks, though.

Oh, and to throw it out there, I checked and this kid has about 11 bans already.. (9 excluding the two bans from a regular "connor" if it wasn't him.) When are these "warnings" going to stop? lol.. He obviously comes back and does the same things all over again. The minute the admins are all offline, he takes complete advantage and harasses the player base. Luckily, some of us want to make the community a better place, and take action! Cheese

Thanks.

[FL:RP] KhorneFlakes #R
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).

Messages In This Thread
Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 11:10 AM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Scatman Dave - 04-06-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 06:19 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Haarek - 04-06-2012, 06:40 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by KhorneFlakes - 04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Andreas - 04-06-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Ban request: It's Connor :) - by Killjoy - 04-16-2012, 07:14 PM