UnBan req. The Hood04
Yes its allot of writing but please read

On April 3rd i was playing the fearless server around 8pm on the Rp_Evocity_v33x Map, And i was president for a while... until i was killed by a gun dealer with the the name "ABC". I was in my safe house (Top Floor apartments) and i was looking around and i saw some one freezing props near my door. So i open it and i see a gun dealer prop blocking my only way in to my apartment house. So i put the city under lock down and i call for back up and no one could help me because the prop block. But after i called lock down the gun dealer got a pick lock and broke into my place and literally tried killing me for no RP reason. But beforehe got in i jumped off the roof and landed in the street with about 45 hp.... and right when i get down the street i got sniped by that gun dealer (game over) and i loose my president job. So i switch my job to cop, and i saw another officer get killed by that ABC gun dealer ( ABC was on massive sniper rampage ) and the gun shot came from my roof of my (house apartment) and i run up the stairs and their was prop block from that gun dealer STILL....

So what i do is leave the apartment lobby and went around the back, and started building another way into my apartment (used the fence to get on roof) And i saw "Ruff Black" (Wero) and he came up to me saying "I'm going to get you banned for prop climbing" and i replied and said "ruff I'm not prop Climbing this is my house i own it, and a gun dealer broke in and prop blocked my door so I'm making another way in." and Wero aka Ruff replied " still that prop climb, But wont post a ban request if you give me 5k" and i said back to him "kid I'm not giving you money for no reason, im not prop climbing... this is my house i own it" (and i tried telling the kid the whole story how i was pres and that's what happened)

And i know i have been "banned" 2 times already, but that doesn't mean it makes me a bad person. I feel as if i was wrongly accused and i dont deserve this punishment.

Please some one help !

Quote: By Wero

"The Hood04{420}" STEAM_0:1:8321953

Name of player: The Hood04{420}

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8321953

Time in GMT: around 10:30 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: He Propclimbed as cop for shooting a criminal

Evidence: http://www10.pic-upload.de/04.04.12/w3b1edxemak.jpg

Quote:
By Holdem

Ban request Aproved.

User will be banned for 5 days since he's already been banned two times.

Messages In This Thread
UnBan req. The Hood04 - by Hoodrat38 - 04-04-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: UnBan req. The Hood04 - by Killjoy - 04-05-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: UnBan req. The Hood04 - by Hoodrat38 - 04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: UnBan req. The Hood04 - by Holdem - 04-05-2012, 07:46 PM
RE: UnBan req. The Hood04 - by Holdem - 04-09-2012, 06:52 PM