Ban Request: Beer'n'steak + AstroCow
(04-03-2012, 02:06 PM)[FL:RP] Cherryberry Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 01:07 PM)Ryan660 Wrote: Which we claimed & fought for. And, villas? These are small houses.
Also, when you arrive to the door of a fortress, with 20 meter tall walls, it's a bad idea to knock in the first place. Especially when the area, in my opinion, has been clearly described as a war zone.
And, in case you don't know how the hood works, when someone wearing the same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner.

In any case, i do not want this to be a flame war. I apologize for what i have done. Feel free to carry this request on as you wish.

same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner

this means u rdm everyone with a suit on the drives by or park there car?

with 20 meter tall walls
Allowed to be 3M max? also has to be a fence?
Also this wall wasn't RP based.

it's a bad idea to knock in the first place
I aint knocked or waited in front of the door.
I drived past And u guys opened door so i walked out to ask..
(04-03-2012, 01:58 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: I have followed AstraCow's orders, so.. I did not RDM you since i have been told to kill you.

Its still rdm like this. I can't say: hey beer kill those guys there.

and u blind kill them.

1. You were driving your car around inside of our territory. Our territory not being limited to the walls, that being the base. And we conquered these lands in a role-play manner. By fighting.
2. To my knowledge, i was opening the gate to let someone up when you came speeding in your BMW & stopped right in front of our base. Immediately putting us in high-alert.
3. I take the entire responsibility for what Beer has done and i do not want him to be punished for it.
4. Also, all of the bases i have seen so far, at United Materials or other have had walls the same size as this one. And these walls were designed to demonstrate the wealth & importance of the clan. As done during the Middle Ages.
5. Our base was easily penetrable.
6. You trespassed the land of a clan in the middle of a war. And died. Not a smart move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request: Beer'n'steak + AstroCow - by AstroCow - 04-03-2012, 02:36 PM