Ban Request: Beer'n'steak + AstroCow
(04-03-2012, 01:07 PM)Ryan660 Wrote: Which we claimed & fought for. And, villas? These are small houses.
Also, when you arrive to the door of a fortress, with 20 meter tall walls, it's a bad idea to knock in the first place. Especially when the area, in my opinion, has been clearly described as a war zone.
And, in case you don't know how the hood works, when someone wearing the same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner.

In any case, i do not want this to be a flame war. I apologize for what i have done. Feel free to carry this request on as you wish.

same clothes or even hat of a gang, they will be shot down. Which is exactly what happened. We work following those lines, but in a classier manner

this means u rdm everyone with a suit on the drives by or park there car?

with 20 meter tall walls
Allowed to be 3M max? also has to be a fence?
Also this wall wasn't RP based.

it's a bad idea to knock in the first place
I aint knocked or waited in front of the door.
I drived past And u guys opened door so i walked out to ask..
(04-03-2012, 01:58 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: I have followed AstraCow's orders, so.. I did not RDM you since i have been told to kill you.

Its still rdm like this. I can't say: hey beer kill those guys there.

and u blind kill them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request: Beer'n'steak + AstroCow - by Cherryberry - 04-03-2012, 02:06 PM