Worldwide Admin applications
Hello everyone. First of all I would like to point out that I do not reach the 300 hour minimum mark (211 hours), and therefore I fully understand if this doesn't get considered because of it, but it's worth giving it a shot.

My name's David, I live in southern Spain. I was born the 7th of November 1992, so I'll be 20 this year. I have no bans on record, nor here or any RP server. I haven't been in this community for long, say 5 months or so, but it's been long enough for me to realise the potential it has and how good it really is.

The reason I wish to apply, is not for the "benefits", I know from my over one year Admining experience in the at-the-time No.1 RP server and No.1 Garrys Mod server with 64 player slots, that even though people see Admins having "many" benefits, in fact, it comes with a huge responsibility and obligation. I've spent hours and hours just trying to solve problems between players, since I believe that warning and dialogue is the solution to problems, rather than having the Ban Hammer in hand all the time. If I've learnt something from all of my past experience, is that punishment should be a last resort.

FL is a very well built community, with loyal members and people that are always trying to help. It has a good leadership (Soul and "recently" Nudel), and a good Admin Team, if they get around to it. (Not saying that you guys don't). This community has a lot of potential, and it can go further and further if there are good people taking care of it. Now, I'm not saying that I consider myself to be a good person, in fact, I'm not better than anyone, nor worse and there's no particular reason why I should be chosen, apart from the fact that my intentions are merely of helping and being useful.

I've had plenty Admining experience in the past, I know what the responsibility is, how stressful it can be and more. When I was 13 years old, I started a forum with a friend, who was nearly 18. It was a gaming community, it grew to over 1,000 members within the year, and I stayed there for a few years. After a few internal problems, I left. Later on I started playing in the Vent Mob Community. It was pretty big, and it had a 64 slot server wich was nearly always full. I was noticed by the SA's, I got a trial moderator status, then full Admin. I continued admining for over a year, until the community died due to continuous DDOS attacks and the SA's not showing much interest, it was sad.

After a few years, I started playing another game called Nostale. Nostale is part of a huge German company called GameForge. I applied to be a GameMaster, and got the position. The spanish community (called Nostale.org), had over 700,000 registered accounts, I'm guessing over a million now. I had to leave due to some personal problems after a year. Later on I decided to go for the English community, Nostale.co.uk. I was elected too and started, though I had to leave further on due to more personal problems. Now I am free, I have spare time and I enjoy playing FL a lot, and I would like to be able to help out the community like I helped out others.

I'm regularly on the servers, just about everyday if I can, considering I'm working Mondays till Wednesdays and maybe I'll be working Mondays-Fridays soon.

I completely understand if you think it wouldn't be right to accept me or you just don't think that I should get a shot at it. As said, I know what it's like to "Run" a community and one has to be very careful in choosing who to trust... Too many times have I been stabbed in the back by people who I though of to be "Trustworthy".

If you consider that I'm lying in any way, if you think I'm just saying this to get the position for myself, to just be "An Admin" or if you think I'm kissing up in some sort, please, reject me. It is not my intention nor has it been ever to do any of those things, but I can't blame you if you decide to think that.

Thank you everyone that has giving me a part of their time by reading this. I wish everyone in this Thread the best of luck and the best for Fearless.

Sincerely,
Holdem.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 10 users Like Holdem's post:
  • StillAlive, Iban, SoulRipper, Prod, PiqueRoz, Colonel Burger, Shadow, Timanator, 7rozen_7ear_, equal

Messages In This Thread
Worldwide Admin applications - by SoulRipper - 03-25-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Dubwub - 03-25-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by beflok - 03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Crownguard - 03-25-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Remedy - 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Sharkie - 03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Jamie - 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Race - 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Bandut - 03-25-2012, 12:34 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by equal - 03-25-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Cherryberry - 03-25-2012, 01:00 PM