Worldwide Admin applications
Good day Fearless Community!

Admin Applications have opened so i'm going to give it a shot! I should also point out, I'm 16 years old, Scottish and love a laugh Smile

So what does FL mean to me? So the day i joined Fearless i was god damn shocked. I had never felt such an awesome experience like it before in my whole life. It was almost like i was in a whole new world. I read through the whole rules section and jumped straight in, And i have never looked back since. FL is more than just a game to me now. It holds some of my favorite gaming memories ever. I have met some really great people and have learned from them in good and bad ways. I have made and lost friends inside Fearless. Normally it wouldn't occur to bother me losing a friend through a Garry's Mod Server, but surprisingly it hits you after realizing what and where you have went through with them. Fearless in my opinion is one of the greatest Garry's Mod servers in history of gaming. Although it's had it's ups and downs, scrapes and bumps, it never fails to cheer me up after a hard long day. After a few weeks of playing i realized i wanted to stay here and achieve some goals and aims. I would try my hardest to earn some RP points and enhance my RP abilities. I have donated at least $30 which is my eyes is a nice amount of money to donate to a server. I haven't actually donated to anything gameish online before but after seeing all the fun and joy within FL i just had to contribute in keeping the server fun and healthy. Many people keep upset and angry at the crashings of FL. I see it as a fresh start to fresh RP. Although i did at one point also get angry at the crashings, but i thought hard about it and realized that it is completely worth the wait of the crashes, simply so i can get back onto the server and have fun again! I have though about leaving FL once or twice due to home issues but i just couldn't leave everything behind me like that.

Why do i want to be a FL Admin? The day i joined FL i knew i wanted to settle down into the community and set myself some goals. One of them of course was to maybe get a chance of Adminning the servers. I knew in order for me to achieve this i would have to keep my bans low and my activity high. I feel as i have achieved on keeping the bans low (1 ban for 2 hours when i first joined, CDM.) and my 460 hours is a clear sign that i have been quite active since the end of last year. Not only do i have low bans and hours, i also have 100% good roleplay abilities and Administration techniques. Although i haven't been Admin on really popular servers i still, feel as if i am mature and active enough to Admin the FL servers. Minges and griefers are usually the reason why people don't have as much fun as they should, now it's time to cut down on that. I'll do this by administrating the servers to my best ability. I've always wished to have a blast of being an FL Admin, and i promise you i won't let you down.

My goals of being an Admin:

1. Cut down on minges.
2. Enhance roleplay for everyone.
3. Everyone to have a fun and caring environment.

Admin Experience.

Friendly Players - Serious Roleplay. Trial Moderator on that for 6 months (My Moderator was accepted but i left).
SaintsRP - A small to medium roleplay group, i co owned that with an old friend.
Minecraft servers - Admined a few minor MC servers, usually Admin or OP.

What can i prove to the Admin team? I can show the Admin team new ways of RPing and techniques for dealing with difficult situations. I will bring my full confidence and skill into the Admin team and hope to cut down the minges and rulebreakers. I'm an easy guy to get along with and won't have any problems with the current team. I know many of them as a good friend to FL, i hope we can work in teams and cut down on rulebreaking as a whole. I will give it my 100% effort regardless of any situations.

My goals for the Admin team:

1. More fun for everyone!
2. Less minges at American and European times!
3. A non abusive friendly Admin.

Am i a commited FL player? Of course! I play FL every day of the week for a chunk of hours. I help new players learn the rules and ropes of roleplaying within Fearless, this also includes technical problems they may have. I currently hold 460 hours and 12 roleplay points. I have earned these RP points to the best of my ability and wish to extend my roleplaying abilities. I play at American times also since i have an late school start!

Fearless means a lot to me like i said, and i will never ever not try to make things better for the community. It's time to sort Fearless and bring much more fun and roleplay to our servers! Let's do this.

-Good day.

Kyle. (Dubwub)

Messages In This Thread
Worldwide Admin applications - by SoulRipper - 03-25-2012, 11:09 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Dubwub - 03-25-2012, 11:38 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by beflok - 03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Crownguard - 03-25-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Remedy - 03-25-2012, 11:48 AM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Sharkie - 03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Jamie - 03-25-2012, 12:03 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Race - 03-25-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Worldwide Admin applications - by Bandut - 03-25-2012, 12:34 PM