Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-25-2012, 02:28 AM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:17 AM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:04 AM)Yurera Wrote: [quote='Jesse James' pid='91146' dateline='1332632820']
[quote='Ghost_walker' pid='91141' dateline='1332632079']
1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. The Don was not that good. The family was not that close with the each other and you know: you can't demote the Don.

2. I'm not trying to push you of this topic (what would the reason be?). It would be great to also have some screens from you, but I haven't see you outside, downstairs or upstairs. The cars that were infront of the door were the tides truck of Arre, a BMW and a white racecar (don't know the name). This was at the second raid. I've no pictures of the first raid and at the first raid I was only upstairs. But I will also put your name in the ban request, because you want it so bad.

3. For the second time: first I want to see the proof of the dead threat, but if he has threatened than that's not a valid reason to raid the house and upstairs base (me and DannyBoy) for contra and weed. I haven't thought about NLR, because I didn't expect that I would be random raided (twice) and RDMed (many times).

4. I haven't thought about .// or Microphone (I never use the mic), but why did you kill us constantly (even if we were unarmed), but you were willing to let us free??? I see a contradiction here. And The OOC is not for this kind of stuff.
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Mr. Ice - 03-25-2012, 10:35 AM