Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-25-2012, 12:04 AM)Yurera Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:47 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: 1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. Well, I took pictures of every raider that was in the house at the second raid and you aren't one them (strange...). I wish that I had pictures of you so I had more proof on you, but a confession is also nice.

2. If you assume that there was a dead threat and it wasn't a random raid for contra and weed (money isn't a valid reason). And still: No reason to raid my base with molotoves.

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base .....

Obey my Don??? Me and DannyBoy had 2 rooms there and I don't know where the others had a base. The second floor wasn't the Corleone's base and if it wasn't you had still a valid reason to raid the house.

1. I haven't see you the first or second time, but the pics that I made were taking at the end of the raid when the 3 random raiders were loading the contra and weed. You weren't there when they were loading, maybe you were there before, but I haven't pics of that.

2. Well, I thought I wouldn't be random raided and RDMed at my base.

3. It wasn't my house it was the Corleone's house. But I thought the reason was "a dead threat by someone" but I see now the reason was just contra and weed.

4. PM? You kept killing us so how would I sent you a pm or local OOC if I kept dying.

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Mr. Ice - 03-25-2012, 12:17 AM