Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-24-2012, 11:34 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: 1) i was there on both raids

2) a death threat is a serious thing wich could cause tension and even wars IRL......

1. Well, I took pictures of every raider that was in the house at the second raid and you aren't one them (strange...). I wish that I had pictures of you so I had more proof on you, but a confession is also nice.

2. If you assume that there was a dead threat and it wasn't a random raid for contra and weed (money isn't a valid reason). And still: No reason to raid my base with molotoves.

3. See answer 1.

4. It was the "base" of me and DannyBoy so it wasn't the Corleone's base and you can't buy the front door of the Corleone's -.- (There isn't a rule that you can't base above your spawn

[Base Rules]

1. Walls used to surround a base must no higher than a 1x4 PHX Prop: IE 4 Meters
2. Bases must fit the roleplay of the situation, for example poor rebels cannot afford high-tech bases.
3. Bases must abide with the “Door Rules” section, Perimeter gates are considered a door.
4. Barricades cannot be made so it is impossible for attackers to shoot you.
5. Fade and Shoots are not allowed (A prop that you can fade with a button, shoot out of, then fade again when you are shot at.)).

(03-24-2012, 11:40 PM)Yurera Wrote: This is just BS from what i have seen. You Built your contra house, at your spawn.... Which i do not think the adm......

You were also there, but not on the screenshots?

1. There aren't any rules about it so...

2. Nobody saw mine contra. They saw the contra after they molotoved my 2 keypaddoors -.-

3. I got RDMed several times and we were also killed after we spawned for a few seconds so there was no way to flee (only when they were to busy with stealing contra and weed to put in their tides truck).

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Mr. Ice - 03-24-2012, 11:47 PM