Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-24-2012, 11:18 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:14 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well i feel that i have the right to post since i was involved first of all Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a ....

I don't know where you are talking about but:

1. Death threat? I don't know who threatened him, but it wasn't in the house or wasn't someone from the base (me and DannyBoy, base was at the top floor)
Im pretty sure that it was the DON CORLEONE who threatened him ....

Alright let's settle this i was going to ignore the post but first i dont tolerate when some nobody calls me a liar I was there I shoot atleast two people that had crowbars so let me adress the rest of the post now.

I made pictures from everyone in the base, but haven't see you. Maybe you were there at the first raid.

So, only to make it clear, you think it's a valid reason to raid a base 2 times, because the Don made a dead threat (if this is true)?

You and your random raid buddy's raided the Corleone's house twice, killed everyone without a valid reason (even at the spawn), molotoved all the doors and put all the contra and weed on Arres tide truck. These are the facts and please don't keep saying that the "dead threat (if it is true) is the "valid" reason. Even if it's the reason for the raids (2 random raids) it is invalid.
"Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain." Sima Qian

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Mr. Ice - 03-24-2012, 11:28 PM