Ban request MSOH Arre, Yurera, MSOH LARS ERIK, Ghost_walker and [FL:RP] Vegas<3
(03-24-2012, 11:14 PM)Jesse James Wrote:
(03-24-2012, 11:05 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: well i feel that i have the right to post since i was involved first of all Arre requested backup after you guys threatened to kill him in other words a ....

I don't know where you are talking about but:

1. Death threat? I don't know who threatened him, but it wasn't in the house or wasn't someone from the base (me and DannyBoy, base was at the top floor)
Im pretty sure that it was the DON CORLEONE who threatened him and You as a corleone will be responsible for what the DON does dont like it dont be corleone
2. They hadn't a valid reason (random dead threat from someone who was not part of the base is not a valid reason)
Look first answer
3. I haven't seen you in the house so all the things that you say are lies or you heard it from one of your random raider friends.
I don't accept people calling me a liar just because you didn't see me so stop making false accusations and either grow up and realise your wrong or just DON'T speak
Please don't reply anymore, because you wasn't there.

Alright let's settle this i was going to ignore the post but first i dont tolerate when some nobody calls me a liar I was there I shoot atleast two people that had crowbars so let me adress the rest of the post now.

Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request MSOH Arre, MSOH LARS ERIK and [FL:RP] Vegas<3 - by Foxy The Pirate - 03-24-2012, 11:18 PM