1 day ban,why? Because of "FearRP"
I have been banned for 1 day too, because rules are inconsistent for this server.

In the rules on forums it says:
Quote:8. Do not raid the president just to earn money or because you don't like speed limits or high taxes. Get good reasons first.

But in the Guide I read right after reading rules (I wanted to RP properly) on forums I read:

Quote:Taxes
Taxes are now a huge part of the server, when a player becomes a president he will usually
set the tax as his first job. Taxes are set to Low, Medium or high depending on the amount, if
the amount is high for example 25+ this gives players an RP opportunity to Protest or to have a
meeting with the president, If the taxes cause you a serious problem then take matters to your
own hands.

I got banned for president Raid for taxes, when I clearly see in guide that I CAN TAKE MATTERS to my own hands. It also doesn't specify what I can do, and what should be done.
Remove guide, because this causes so much inconsistency in server rules. How do I know that this rule on forums is not as old, or even older than guide?

This is not a fair ban at all. I think I will find more of those "flowers" in both guide and forum rules. This inconsistency caused me to raid a president, because I did not knew WHICH rule is correct. Yes, forum rules seem to be updated, because guide date is quite old, but how the hell I am supposed to know if 8th rule is not as old or even older than the guide?

I am starting to feel that server is for admins, not for people.

Messages In This Thread
1 day ban,why? Because of "FearRP" - by Jacob1029 - 03-22-2012, 09:42 PM
RE: 1 day ban,why? Because of "FearRP" - by Eggtooth - 03-23-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: 1 day ban,why? Because of "FearRP" - by Zamar - 03-23-2012, 03:45 PM