Ban request on Dark Squirrel - Plenty of rules broke
(03-20-2012, 10:18 PM)SnowMan Wrote: P.S. I'm pretty sure you didn't yell raid or anything?

1. Why the hell I should have had yelled raid? Reason I killed him was because he shot me first, as you can see on the video.

2. Why are you posting on this thread?
Temar Wrote:1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.

Also, like Viper said, Tools/Props rules says this:
9. Even if you work with the government, ask the current president before spawning props in Nexus.

And I don't think so that he a Rebel Leader could have had this permission, since few minutes before this I was the President and the next president was Jamie, who was derping around.

And by keypad abuse, I mean this in Door Rules:
4. Custom doors have to be open 3 seconds or longer, you must also use the keypad you placed instead of the numpad on your keyboard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on Dark Squirrel - Plenty of rules broke - by Nasu - 03-21-2012, 12:59 PM