People that Play COD: MW3 on PC?
I can't stand CoD anymore. Not since Black Ops.

One of the main problems with BO and MW3 is the damage of weapons. 4 hits with almost any weapon = kill.

Another problem with MW3 is the ammo count for assault rifles. 90% of them are the exact same.

Yet another problem with MW3 is the map size. (10 feet x 10 feet apparently) Too small. One thing I liked about MW2 was the size of maps, great for sniping, also were less cluttered.

BO and MW3 the explosives are too underpowered. Should've kept the same damage/radius from MW2, maybe a bit less powerful. With the weak explosives of MW3 and BO Flak Jacket is useless.

Problem with every CoD on PC? Hackers. I was killed on one free weekend by someone with an LMG who aimed down and followed my movement through the floor and shot me with perfect accuracy. And another person with a sniper who, at the beginning, shot once randomly and killed the entire team.

Developer's problem: They try too hard to make the game balanced but actually end up making it far more unbalanced.

Another problem: Colours. Lacking colour. For example, in BO when I'd get a Chopper Gunner I couldn't see the red diamonds against anything but white, gray or yellow. Everything seems to get less colour each game that comes out.

I can't stand COD anymore and just play WaW and MW2 which in my opinion are the best CoDs.

EDIT: Spelling, Grammar, and other errors fixed.
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
The following 1 user Likes Krond2010's post:
  • Crownguard

Messages In This Thread
People that Play COD: MW3 on PC? - by BombFire - 03-09-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: People that Play COD: MW3 on PC? - by Sommer - 03-17-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: People that Play COD: MW3 on PC? - by Krond2010 - 03-19-2012, 06:34 AM