The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov
(12-10-2023, 12:53 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(12-05-2023, 06:25 PM)De CodeerHeer Wrote: Stop pulling that dead horse. Let it die in peace.

I think it is completely possible to revive FL and bring it back to what it once was.

But it needs to be done by someone who understands Gmod, FL and what made the game good before.

You can't just make updates and wonder why nobody comes. Which I feel is ultimately what the team has done the past 2 years +

You can't do anything simple and expect the server to be what it once was, I agree throwing out updates is as useless as simply reverting the gamemode back. We aren't just trying to throw out random stuff though, we're addressing core issues that makes the server annoying to play on especially as a new player. It theortically should work, just it has required a significant amount of development which has been our current downfall.

One thing I will say now is we're not just reverting stuff and throwing up the server, I'd much rather try finish our plan off which is much more likely to work. I also don't see how the server sitting at 0 players is any different to it being down. We'll have a meeting soon and we'll write out something before Christmas, might take a while as a lot of management are busy right now but it'll be within the next two weeks. We also haven't given up, it would be really easy to cut our losses but the server deserves better than that and better than what we've done so far. I don't think there is much more I can add until we meet as a team and write up a post about stuff, however, if there's anything specific anyone wants us to address we can talk about it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Pulse: Community Catch Up | 2WC 13 Nov - by Pollux - 12-11-2023, 01:37 AM